HTC DLX first pictures

thevaristy

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
BMX goes beyond even a power user. If you have seen his data usage stats, you would know what I mean. Wait for real world tests, and then decide.

KarbonKopy

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I want this phone for sure, but I remember what a 'cluster' the Galaxy Nexus launch was on Verizon, so I won't get my hopes up on this quite yet. I'd love to have it in my mits by Thanksgiving break...but I don't think that will happen.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully the developing community can utilize the volume keys to wake the device in their ROMs, I remember using that option on my TBolt.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
How do people get these devices? like this and the LG Nexus before its released? Do they work with/for them? or just some lucky guy that knows someone that knows someone

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
How do people get these devices? like this and the LG Nexus before its released? Do they work with/for them? or just some lucky guy that knows someone that knows someone

It's better that they not answer these questions. ;)

I remember coaxing a Verizon sales rep into selling me docks for the original DROID before the DROID's release date by showing them that I was carrying around a DROID.

oldghost

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
So I am guessing Phil that this is the cool rumored 2nd LED notification light, the one on the back of the phone? If so, very cool ! Looks more like a tiny speaker though ...

Is it me or does the camera lens look not centered in the bezel?
Odd that it would be off centered like that.

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This phone doesn't have the metal "dots" on the back like the One series does. Even the J Butterfly has them. Wonder why this one doesn't???

jcsugrue

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, after owning an HTC Eris, and an HTC Thunderbolt, it's pretty hard to get excited about a new HTC phone. Even though I did enjoy my HTC Incredible, the screen had some pretty ugly burn in by the end of my contract.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I went back and looked at the front pic, it's hard to tell but perhaps HTC found putting the noise cancelling pickup on the back to be more efficient.
After all we hold the phone to our ear, where does all the ambient noise reside (on the backside of the phone) ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38