I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Let's hear Em!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352829286210.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352829286210.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 620

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I know you said the one-x screen was one of the best. How does this screen compare? You said the gnex screen was a "yellow tobacco stain" compared to it. My screen is pretty good, yet I have nothing to compare it to. Is it the best screen out there? Yellow tobacco stain?? cmon :p

DarkScythe

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I think one of the biggest issues that need clearing right now is the battery.

Please let us know how long it lasts you with some moderate use.
Also, did you get that wireless charging thing?

Otherwise, my only request would be some more detailed/high resolution photos, ideally with some flash at an angle to show off the curves.
It looks chunkier than the J-Butterfly, but the photos have not been shot or touched up the same way.

Tinostre

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm ready to upgrade from my Thunderbolt. How much is the DNA off contract? I want to keep unlimited data. I like the DNA specs but I work 12 hours shifts & need a battery that lasts. Non removable battery & lack of expandable memory is a concern. But otherwise it looks really nice.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I forgot to ask about sense. Is it really intrusive? This is coming from a gnex plain aosp user. 4.2 right? Oh and is the bootloader unlockable. The rezound bootloader was a fiasco.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I forgot to ask about sense. Is it really intrusive? This is coming from a gnex plain aosp user. 4.2 right? Oh and is the bootloader unlockable. The rezound bootloader was a fiasco.

I don't mind Sense so much. "Intrusive" is pretty subjective.

I can currently say this about the bootloader: You've seen "developer" versions of other Verizon phones this year, right? ;)

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I know you said the one-x screen was one of the best. How does this screen compare? You said the gnex screen was a "yellow tobacco stain" compared to it. My screen is pretty good, yet I have nothing to compare it to. Is it the best screen out there? Yellow tobacco stain?? cmon :p

As good as the HOX, if not better. The bump to Super LCD3 from 2 has to do with coating and viewing angles, I'm told.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure someone will get to it soon enough but I'd personally like to see pictures of size comparisons with other phones. Failing that, how's the volume of the the speaker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs