I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I like the feel of the device. I don't prefer the materials of the DNA over my wife's GS3, but I do like the weight distribution a bit better. The GS3 almost feels too light sometimes. I think that might be why some people complain about the build quality. It feels light and is obviously plastic so it must be bad. I don't think so, but can see how it happens.

I go commando. Don't have anything against cases that don't add a lot of bulk, but I like the way the the DNA looks and don't want to cover it up. Send I also don't use screen protectors,o don't like how they change the appearance and feel of the screen. I've had no boo-boos yet.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

ericwilborn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Phil... help please!! I just bought a DNA from expansys. I have ATT. You said it will work because the phone is unlocked. I can't seem to get past the activation screen. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Showking

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

About a month late, so you may already have this info.. but to bypass an Android activation screen you should be able to tap the four corners in the following order: top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left.

JoAnn Davis

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
When my DNA is syncing it makes an annoying notification noise. Is there any way to stop it? I can not find where to do it. Thanks in advance for the help!

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
When my DNA is syncing it makes an annoying notification noise. Is there any way to stop it? I can not find where to do it. Thanks in advance for the help!

Just looked all over in settings>sounds ad I don't see anything that wold allow notifications during a sync and I didn't even know that was possible. Are you sure it's a syncing notification?

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

I am guessing the noise might be associated with your Weather widget. From your weather widget-> Menu - Turn off Sound effects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001