- 176 Posts
Would one of the DNA owners kindly let me know if the auto brightness fully dims in a dark room?
Auto brightness has always been a bit strange on the Inc 2 because it barely dims, and is consequently way too bright in a dark room.
Speaking of the Inc 2, I'm still fishing for any comments regarding to how battery life is going to compare, thanks.
- 11-22-2012, 09:26 AM #2
- 11-22-2012, 10:05 AM #3
- 11-22-2012, 10:31 AM #4
- 11-22-2012, 01:08 PM #5
- 11-22-2012, 07:24 PM #7
- 68 Posts
Re: Auto Brightness
I'm another one that normally doesn't use auto brightness. It never seems to adjust correctly - either too bright or too dim, or even twithcy/flickery. I've read a few reviews that said it works well on the DNA, so I gave it a try today. I have to say I'm very happy with how well it works. I would say it typically is on ther brighter side (which I prefer), rather than dimmer. It's a great screen, too - I was amazed how well I could see the screen out doors. I had my TB at the same time and had to shade the screen to even see anything, whereas the DNA was perfectly visible, and even had good contrast and color. Back to the auto brightness topic - I'm planning on leaving it turned on as it really does seem to do a good job of auto adjusting
- 11-22-2012, 08:22 PM #8
- By hawonjung in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2010, 12:45 PM
- By LoPan12 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:40 AM
- By poko2121 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 08-07-2010, 07:46 AM
- By willy900wonka in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:58 PM
- By ItsMe in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2009, 05:13 PM