Anyone root?

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've done both my family phones, go to XDAdev in their DNA forums. I prefer to just point people and let them decide this is AC after all.
It isn't hard if you've done it before, while you may need to load some programs on your computer it's straight forward. Of course the actual steps (which are well documented) have to be followed precisely. , I also believe someone was able to come up with a desktop app that help this all along, I prefer to step through so I know what's going on and how it's done.

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I've done both my family phones, go to XDAdev in their DNA forums. I prefer to just point people and let them decide this is AC after all.
It isn't hard if you've done it before, while you may need to load some programs on your computer it's straight forward. Of course the actual steps (which are well documented) have to be followed precisely. , I also believe someone was able to come up with a desktop app that help this all along, I prefer to step through so I know what's going on and how it's done.

Agreed. I think everyone should actually step through the process for themselves so they know what they are doing and can see the steps and what it takes.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Sweet. Yeahh I have done this before. I'm about to do it now. Thanks man

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon