The bottom of my phone creeks from use, especially when holding with one hand, and it varies from side to side. Anyone else experience this? My return window closes soon. It's not a loud creek but i don't want a phone with a potential problem.
- 12-01-2012, 01:55 AM #2
- 12-01-2012, 03:45 AM #3
- 12-01-2012, 09:55 AM #4
Re: Creaking noises
OK, so previously i called support and they charged me again and sent one out and when it arrived, big dead pixel and blue dot and bottom of screen was so wonky.. (why isn't there better quality control for android devices from their manufacturers is why cr'apple fans laugh) however, i sent it back right away. Walked into vzw in midtown today, talked to store tech, she said yeah it shouldn't creak. Pull and set up a new one for me without box or receipt. I can honestly say this phone performs way differently and better than the first one... so i'm glad i did the exchange and not just ignore it because i'd be looking at a potential problem in the future and i'm not taking a CLN.
If yours is creaking... get it exchanged. And do it now before they start handing out used replacements.
- 12-03-2012, 03:39 PM #6
- 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM #7
- 12-03-2012, 04:57 PM #8
- By qitupx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
- By aquaj13 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:04 AM
- By poorb0i in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:13 PM
- By Noseeums in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:03 PM
- By Aelther in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:40 PM