Problem Syncing iTunes Playlists

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a TBolt where I would use Doubletwist to sync my music (even though the playlists were not synched on the Doubletwist app, they still synced in the default music player). With the DNA, Doubletwist does not even recognize my phone as being plugged in. How do you change the USB settings because I cannot find it anywhere (the USB settings from the drop down menu only gives options for mobile hotspot, internet connection mode, and bluetooth tethering). Also, tried using HTC Sync which synced my music but NOT the playlists. Did everything that the DNA User Guide said and still no luck. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

ksace

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm having issues getting my laptop to recognize my note II consistently so I purchased the doubletwist air app and it worked flawlessly. Pulled everything out of iTunes just like I wanted and let me choose the sd storage.

Using tapatalk with my note II

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I used Airtwist with Doubletwist for Wifi Syncing and it worked just fine. The USB sync worked OK too as I remember. Sorry. ...

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Its nice to hear that airsync works, however i don't want to spend money on something that isn't really necessary. Has anyone out there had any luck syncing their phones the old fashion way using cords?

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
As long as you have HTC Sync installed (latest) you should have the proper drivers (win xp/7/8), you may need to reboot
Open windows explorer and look for the additional 'drives' the mount system mount a couple images,
That would tell u if ur phone's connected and you can try to drag/drop a file to test it (any file will do), any app after that would be app issue,

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
How do you change the USB settings because I cannot find it anywhere (the USB settings from the drop down menu only gives options for mobile hotspot, internet connection mode, and bluetooth tethering). I need to set it to Disk Drive Mode. I can see the phone in "My Computer" which means my PC recognizes it. If that is the case then why doesn't Doubletwist recognize it???

4SaleUSAadviser

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Syncing isn’t easy; but Apple really needs to make it work. I know that some of the problems are edge cases, but so many people have problems that Apple needs to seriously pay attention to these issues. If you search Apple’s forums, just in the past 30 days, you’ll find dozens of threads about sync issues. Sometimes, the sync simply doesn’t work; at other times, it blocks at “Waiting for changes to be applied.” It’s impossible for users to resolve these issues, and Apple doesn’t provide much help. The general response from Apple is to restore the iOS device. In some cases, this my work, but in my experience, its effectiveness is limited; sync problems come back a short time afterward.