Not getting calendar notifications on phone.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have an exchange email server and my emails and all my calendar events show up on both my desktop and my DNA. With my GS3, the calendar notifications would alert me on my phone as well as on my desktop. For the life of me, I can't get the notifications on my phone to work where they will notify me. I have changed about every setting under settings and put some test events in my calendar, and still no notifications. Anyone else seen this? Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Played with the store unit today and set a calendar event and waited for it to beep or do something. Never happened so I guess this is just an issue with the software. Do we need to make a thread of recommended software improvements?

Sent from my DROID DNA using Android Central Forums.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Contacted HTC via email on their website today. believe it or not they actually responded very promptly. Ended up deleting the exchange account and reinstalling it and now everything works as it should.

Bryan

Sent from my DROID DNA using Android Central Forums.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Contacted HTC via email on their website today. believe it or not they actually responded very promptly. Ended up deleting the exchange account and reinstalling it and now everything works as it should.

Bryan

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Happy holidays!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non