A few questions about the DNA ...

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My menu bar keeps coming down every minute or so for a second and then goes away. Annoying when reading etc. Is there a way to turn this off?

I try to charge with older usb cables but the DNA is very picky, only wanting to use the DNA stock cable. Other cables cause the DNA to stay on, not charging. What gives?!?

When I use voice search or the phone's Google search, I come to a search results page. If I leave that search results page and go back to another application, I can't find my way back to the search. results page. I've checked the stock browser / chrome and it is not in either. Where are the results?

On my Thunderbolt when using the phone's stock search, there would be an arrow next to the items the phone thought I might want to search for. By pressing the arrow, the suggested entry would be put into the search box but I could continue adding words onto the string. Is that gone or a setting?

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Does the menu bar only come down when you touch the phone? Because if so you can't turn that off. Also, that's strange about your charging issue. I've used my Gnex charger, old fascinate charger and even one older than that and they have all worked fine. Maybe it's the cord itself causing your issues

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with cables and I have yet to nurse thenHTc cable that was in the box. I've used my N7 cable, my Nook cable, and an old BB charger that out about less than 1 amp.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I did a hard reset and things are working much better. I had other issues including process.android.acore notifications. Things are working great now - charging on other cords / no notification bar popping in.

I used super backup and nova backup which made things VERY easy.

That being said, my third and forth question still remain.