Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    None

Default Oh Boy The Love Is Gone! Now Im Having The NO SIM Issue!!!!

So tonight I go to make a call and I notice the little SIM icon on top. I tried re booting and nothing. So I pulled the tray and SIM and once it was back in it was working fine. I read the other SIM thread and sure enough its in Global mode not LTE now how did that happen? So will see the phone is only 3 days old.

Default Re: Oh Boy The Love Is Gone! Now Im Having The NO SIM Issue!!!!

I saw somewhere that you just have to turn off the fast boot. I started getting it, turned it off and hasn't happened since. Hopefully stays that way.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidXTC View Post
    So tonight I go to make a call and I notice the little SIM icon on top. I tried re booting and nothing. So I pulled the tray and SIM and once it was back in it was working fine. I read the other SIM thread and sure enough its in Global mode not LTE now how did that happen? So will see the phone is only 3 days old.
    Go back to Verizon and get a new one. If you look at the No Sim - Again thread here, you can see this is not just you. I have been through 3 phones with Verizon. The trick is to go in when it is misbehaving.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    None

Thats what im going to do so far its been fine since I re seated the tray. If it goes No SIM again im just going to leave it and go back to the store.

Same here! mine has been doing it off and on since I bought it. It had stopped for quite a while but kicked back up again. I replaced the Sim card last week at Verizon. Went back today and it was doing it again. Had them order me a replacement. If the next one has the same issue, im getting the Note II and they better not argue with me on it. Its clearly a device issue.