Photodon Screen Protector

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Photodon Screen protector for my DNA and I just applied it on. This is the one with the Oleophobic (fingerprint resistant) coating.

They wrote a personal thank you and added a happy face sticker on the package! That was thoughtful.

fnhviIY.jpg

Here is the package contents.

3rQvCvw.jpg

And a couple photos with the "test film" on.

ejD8Vqy.jpg

NRwv0dS.jpg

N8v71Bu.jpg

The pictures are not deceiving. The test film was damn near impossible to see.

Here are some photos of the skin applied. I'll talk about that after the photos.

sPMHjZ5.jpg

JMw0lFN.jpg

RcWgDcb.jpg

wvqvKDZ.jpg

54YFSm4.jpg

6iWJqOU.jpg

So, as you can see my application was not flawless. This was mainly my fault, I really do suck at applying these things. I only have one air bubble, because of a tiny little dust particle that got caught in there. It isn't on perfectly on the top but I think thats because of the curved glass and I applied it slightly higher than it is intended to go. Note: The screen protector is not pre-scratched. My screen has suffered a few minor scratches, the gorilla glass two was not completely scratch proof, in fact it seemed to scratch rather easily, which is why I bought the protector. The case pictured is the Otterbox Commuter series case.

The screen feels really nice, its not sticky like some other covers I've had, and its easy to move my fingers across it. Also, its doing a great job of not picking up the oils from my fingers and leaving prints or marks. I think the extra $1.00 to upgrade to an Oleophobic Coating was definitely worth it!

Overall, I liked the screen. I stink at the application process, but it actually fits and works beyond my expectations. The personal note was a great added touch! This order totalled at $12.65 and came with two Oleophobic screens for the DNA and a choice of iPhone 4 or 5 screen protector, or a microfiber cloth. I would recommend Photodon screens for the HTC DNA.

P.S. My girlfriend has an iPhone 5, so I ordered the iPhone 5 screen protector as the free bonus, and it seems like a little bit too tight of a fit. It is technically cut perfectly, but due to this fact, provides little room for application error. My girlfriend didn't want the screen protector on, but here is an image to show you exactly how tight it fits.

UluyYob.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87