Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock rooted 4.04 IMM76K

Default So my skins are gone.?

So I updated to gb and all the extra skins I got from xda are gone. It won't let me install then back either. Is there away to get them back or new ones? Because the 5 that we get are boring. I wish we got more with gb. Maybe one day we will be able to root gingerbread for the Inc2 and I can add skins and the sense 3.0 lock screen.

Default Re: So my skins are gone.?

Were you using the ones from the Thunderbolt section on XDA? If so, the skins you were using are for Froyo only. Use these skins. It's that same ones but for Gingerbread.

[SKIN][04.07.2011] Skins for HTC Thunderbolt 4G Sense 2.1 roms. - xda-developers
    Thanked by:

I downloaded some of those and while they work the notification bar looks wonky and the slide to unlock bar looks weird when receiving calls. Another one I downloaded and installed doesnt even show up in the list. Back to the stock ones I guess, which sucks because there were some cool ones, any others you guys know about.

ROM
    ICS

I was actually looking up skins last night and they didn't work. Its good to know others are having these problems because I though I was just stupid and didn't get the instructions right.

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sense-o-Maniac

I made some skins that I'll be posting in the market real soon, hopefully these ones will work.

My original ones from xda were deleted as well. I installed the 2.1 versions (thank you valorian) and they do work. There definitely is a "ghosting" effect in the notification bar. Overall, they don't seem as deep or as complete as the original ones, but will suffice since I want the transparent dock area offered by Honeybread.