how to touch up the Dinc2?

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I am sure I am not the only one with a couple scuffs on the front of my Dinc2. I am wondering what a good way to touch them up might be. Just make them black as the silver stands out so much. I used to use just a black permanent marker on my Blackberry but it seems to come right off the material that the front face of the Dinc is made of.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My inc 2 is a refurb and there was 1 small scuff mark just on the right side of the screen. I took a can of flat black spray paint and sprayed a puddle of paint onto an empty box, then using a Q-tip I picked up a bit of the paint and covered the scuff mark with that.

Reactions: mgftp

Blauman

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Black permanent marker? I have a couple spots where the paint came off the aluminum and the marker worked out just fine.

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
My inc 2 is a refurb and there was 1 small scuff mark just on the right side of the screen. I took a can of flat black spray paint and sprayed a puddle of paint onto an empty box, then using a Q-tip I picked up a bit of the paint and covered the scuff mark with that.

Not a bad idea. I think I have some flat black in my garage. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruno1099