Media card full.. So can i still download apps?

Leilan

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
My media card is full so when i tried to download an app it said i had no room. Is there a way to automatically save apps to internal memeory?

Leilan

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Music, yeah. I had a blackberry storm before this which used appilcation data separate from device memory so I could fill the card with files. I have a another card that came with my Droid but if I put apps on there, I won't be able to access apps and music at the same time. Is there a way to transfer apps between the media card and the device?

mikells43

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
id like to see ur list of apps from share my apps app lol. thats crazy. and u should use google music. it stores ur stuff in the cloud so u can free everything up. im not a big music person so thats fine for me.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
no. there is no setting. thats why i'm saying it should default to the internal. if it doesn't then there is something fundamentally wrong with your phone. some apps don't work from SD or app2SD isn't available, thats why everything defaults to your internal memory. you can try a factory reset cuz honestly there is no setting you can alter to fix that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer