Droid Incredible 2 will not start up

socaplaya00

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I decided to unroot my inc2 and went through the process successfully by getting s-on and the stock rom. The phone was then working fine for a while when it froze so I pulled the battery to restart it and now it will not turn on, not even into recovery. I've pulled the battery again and tried a hard reset and no luck. Only good new is that the red indicator light turns on when plugged into a charger. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

socaplaya00

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I thought it might be a dead battery, but I charged it for 2 hours and tried to boot into recovery and nothing happened. I believe it's charging since the red indicator light is on when plugged into the computer or wall outlet.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Is the charging indicator light red or amber? It's supposed to be amber when it's charging and turn green once the battery is charged (or nearly so). If the light is red, it could indicate some type of charging/battery problem, and if it never turns green, even after a number of hours on the charger, then the battery is definitely not charging.

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I charged it all night and the light stayed amber. Is there any way to boot into recovery via a computer?

You could try plugging it into your computer and see if it will find your phone but if it won't boot at all I wouldn't think it will work. you can also try taking it into a Verizon store an see if they can put another battery in it to see if that's the problem.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo