Verizon is giving the new Samsung love on the site already but

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
3 letters: LTE ... those 3 letters mean an awful lot to verizon right now both in $ and man power, they spent a huge amount of $ on the LTE network and getting it up and running, and now that they've got phones coming out that use it you better believe they are gonna market the hell out of them for the time being ... if anymore phone releases happen like this where a 3G and LTE phone launch in the same time frame I can assure you the LTE will get much more of the marketing budget and love from vzw because right now vzw is trying to get people to go that route and when tiered data eventually gets pushed they will be trying to recoup that $ spent on the new network.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am not interested in the 4g and the pricing it will have once it goes tiered data.. And the phones have a lot of hiccups that need improving. 3g is fine for me right now and the new Incredible2 looks quite good as well. I don't think they should be changing the pricing, especially since 4g isn't everywhere as of yet.

I have heard the new Incredible2 will be 199.00 Carriers are getting very greedy and charging more and giving us less. They need to keep pricing as it is.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree, I actually thought 4G was worth getting in on the ground floor, but based on battery life from those who have it so far I'm no longer sold. The ThunderBolt is a great phone, wicked fast with a great display, and I see the DInc2 as a nice 3G variant with just a slightly smaller screen. Its amazing how .3 inches up in display can make a phone seem bigger and .3 inches down from its big brother can make it seem just right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaee