Video's on the droid?

nore03

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
How do I play video's transfered from my pc to my droid? What is the best screen ratio to make the video's? And why is it that i can not use the light while recording a video?

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I can't find a media app on my phone. To play movies I put on my memory card I've been going to photos and the show up there under movies. Not sure about the light with video yet.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
i know when you record videos and u try to view albums.. the videos show up in the same album as the photo so when you're sliding through the photos you also see a screenshot of the video

JTEastwood

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah all the videos play out of the photo album. you just have to convert the movies to the right format. i convert to 3gp avi and have no problem with them.

John-Paul

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
From AC's reviews, videos play using the photo album was mentioned. There are also a few video players from the market you can try out such as Qik (?).

No phone yet, but I was planning on converting my DVDs to 720x480 as I think that will be the best option for playback on the phone and via the TV Out when it becomes available.

mike pertz

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I use the OI File manager to browse my DROID to find the movie that I want to watch. The gallery is tough to figure out what movie is what.

If you want to convert from DVD, try the DVD to DROID. It is easy and free.
DVD to DROID - DoTheWeb.net

it says on your website it puts the movie on your sd card, being that i only have a 512mb sd card at the moment, how can i put it on the phone instead?

dotheweb

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
it says on your website it puts the movie on your sd card, being that i only have a 512mb sd card at the moment, how can i put it on the phone instead?

It will put it in the /100ANDRO/ folder on your phone. I believe on the Incredible, this is located on the 8gb onboard memory. Check by attaching your phone to USB, mount and bring it up on your computer. Check the drive to see how much free space you have.