Calendar only syncs one way with google apps!?

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
My work uses gmail for business. Anything I enter in my calendar online goes to my phone, the appointments I enter on my phone DO NOT transfer to my calendar which shares with my co-workers so they can know where I am. How can I make a two way sync?

anon(9787)

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue... at the top of your calender app where you are entering your appt, etc it asks which calender that you want to sync to. Mine INC on stock said "my Calender." When I changed that to the gmail address that I wanted to sync to it then synced with my online calender as well. It was also still on my phone. There is a setting that changes that to be your default in there also.

adamtarshis

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I was unable to get calendar events to sync from phone to google and google apps calendars, though events were syncing fine the other way - from calendard to phone.

I unchecked "PC Sync" as a calendar in the stock calendar app on htc thunderbolt and then everything passed through normally from phone to calendar. Not sure if it was just that a refresh was executed after a change to active calendars or if that PC Sync calendar (not sure what its for - maybe cable syncing to computer??) was capturing the sync requests incorrectly.

In any case, it appears to be working normally now - though i still cant tell what the refresh frequency is or where the setting is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty