Market "process com.android.vending" error message!

aspen1284

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting this error message no matter what I do! I can uninstall the android Market app and everything works fine...but when I reinstall the app, it goes right back. I've reinstalled twice, wiped data and all that and nothing is working at all. Very frustrating not being able to download apps at all due to this! I cant even open the Market app... What do I do?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Are you Stock or rooted? If rooted what ROM are you running?

When you "uninstall" are you just uninstalling updates, or the entire app?

With a little more info we can probably help you solve this.

aspen1284

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Im rooted but not running a rom at all...just stock! Only rooted to do a couple small things and leave it alone for the most part. When uninstalling, I uninstall the entire app all together. Then I went and found the Market apk and installed the app and got the same results...error messages all over and cant open or use the Market. I didnt do or change anything before this happened either, just started on its own the other morning.

aspen1284

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Tried to install from the site, and it kept saying that my device was not compatible. ??? So lost... Thanks for the help so far though, really appreciated! I love my phone, but this random inconvenience is bothering me quite a bit!

gera815

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happens to me. Mine always force closes. And I am running a room called incredibly re-engineered. Can u help me?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Gera - try clearing cache and data from the market. Go to Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All and look for the market - clear cache and data.

If that does not work, boot into recovery and under Advanced, run Fix Permissions.

Hope this helps.

40hassan

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi... i have max power tablet which is a chinese brand. It has old android market but it is not upgrading to google play automatically. So i manually downloaded the google play but when i run it it gives the error "process com.android.vending". So now what do i do? My tablet has android version 2.2 please give me the solution.

anakim8

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Market "process com.android.vending" error message!

I keep getting this error message no matter what I do! I can uninstall the android Market app and everything works fine...but when I reinstall the app, it goes right back. I've reinstalled twice, wiped data and all that and nothing is working at all. Very frustrating not being able to download apps at all due to this! I cant even open the Market app... What do I do?

- - - Updated - - -

prettyomo09

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

I keep getting this error message anytime I want use the google play what do i do now?

Last edited by a moderator:

alburn1985

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I just got an motlorla ipad n it will not allow, e to download any free app. What do I need to do to be able to download apps

lg p500 optimus

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
im now root my phone with no busybox.im download root browser and i root my android version from 2.2.1 to 4.6.4..then after i restart my phone,all my downloading apk was stop unexpectedly and it want me to force close..i dont know i want to do..i was do clear cache,uninstall updates,data and restart but still no working..can give me the best answer wht i must to do??

James Okello

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

im now root my phone with no busybox.im download root browser and i root my android version from 2.2.1 to 4.6.4..then after i restart my phone,all my downloading apk was stop unexpectedly and it want me to force close..i dont know i want to do..i was do clear cache,uninstall updates,data and restart but still no working..can give me the best answer wht i must to do??

- - - Updated - - -

Bala Murugan8

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi... i have max power tablet which is a chinese brand. It has old android market but it is not upgrading to google play automatically. So i manually downloaded the google play but when i run it it gives the error "process com.android.vending". So now what do i do? My tablet has android version 2.2 please give me the solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89