i made the leap.....

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
just made the order.....does anyone know how long it actually takes to get the phone? she said the 14 to the 18th.....but it could be sooner. just wondering if anyone actually got theirs sooner than expected. i loved my droid, but hey, its the newest thing right? lol:cool:;)

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
my gf ordered Friday night on the website.. and it said out of stock and ship by 5/14.

sunday morning she got a tracking number. she got the phone yesterday (tuesday)

pretty quick.

zdsa1021

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 2 on Saturday night over the phone and they said 5/14, but I got both yesterday, too. I bet that is just an outside quote in case they run out.

R

Roy Aguilera

just made the order.....does anyone know how long it actually takes to get the phone? she said the 14 to the 18th.....but it could be sooner. just wondering if anyone actually got theirs sooner than expected. i loved my droid, but hey, its the newest thing right? lol:cool:;)

Its about time.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
why not try your local Best Buy? i know they had them in stock at my local Best Buy & i got the instant $100 off rebate.

Cyder

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
why not try your local Best Buy? i know they had them in stock at my local Best Buy & i got the instant $100 off rebate.

BestBuy marks them up $70 extra dollars so instead of paying $529.99 you actually pay $599.99. Just food for thought. I'd rather wait until the stores have them in stock then pay extra.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
ahaha, favre will win the mvp in 2020. mark me words....plus im keeping the lil droid for a backup. (haha lil droid). seriously they gave me such a good deal at verizon i couldnt pass it up.

btw i paid 129 for the incredible, but i have to send in a 100 rebate form. the lady who helped me was awesome.

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
ahaha, favre will win the mvp in 2020. mark me words....plus im keeping the lil droid for a backup. (haha lil droid). seriously they gave me such a good deal at verizon i couldnt pass it up.

btw i paid 129 for the incredible, but i have to send in a 100 rebate form. the lady who helped me was awesome.

I paid $40 more then you but still a great deal not having a line ready for an upgrade. Last year i lucked out coaching a kid who's father manages our local Verizon store. Now I just owe him lunch :D

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
seriously i have been watchin all the reviews,it looks amazing. i may talk to the mods and see if i can give my moto away in a contest or something,so it can go to those less fortunate.i wanna play with the incredible for a week or so,then do that. ive been away for awhile, good to be back.

R

Roy Aguilera

is roy the same as da6? lol
You, Its me.
seriously i have been watchin all the reviews,it looks amazing. i may talk to the mods and see if i can give my moto away in a contest or something,so it can go to those less fortunate.i wanna play with the incredible for a week or so,then do that. ive been away for awhile, good to be back.

That would be cool.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Watch your mouth! There is no such thing as an unfortunate Android user! j/k that would be a pretty cool thing to do.

hschreibz7

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine yesterday online. Called Verizon and they said I couldn't upgrade cuz its in October. I told her that why can I do it online then. She said "Oh that weird. I didn't think it would let you. Then go for it!" The sales rep was really cool and she walked me through it. Just got a fedex tracking number today... I'm super stoked and can't wait! Says it will be here on friday. That's perfect cuz now I can play with it over the weekend.