NO UPDATE

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Neither have I. What I did notice was that last night the Backup Assistant began around 3:30 AM, and it kept going. I figured it was getting ready for an upgrade? But it kept going, going in to cancel it did not work. Finally at 10:30 this morning I had to turn off/on the phone and shut off the Backup Assistant. When I synced it manually it only took seconds, then Market update let me know two apps had updates, which also acted up a bit (notification told me both successfully updates, but the Market showed they were still in progress). Alas, I have not yet seen hide nor hair of GB update.

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I got the update pushed to my phone about a day or two after it started coming back out. Don't know if it's still rolling out or not or if I just got lucky but I got mine pretty early on. (and no, the "low memory" bug has not been fixed).

adamm44

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten the update yet. My wife got it 2 weeks ago. Verizon knows they've had problems with it. They should at least give some kind of update on the progress of fixing the issues.

laurel25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I got the update and trust me, you don't want it. All sorts of bugs and issues and so far Verizon doesn't have any sort of a timeframe for getting it fixed. Yesterday when I called and complained (again) I was told that an update to fix the update was listed as TBD. Who knows if the supervisor I spoke with even knew what she was talking about though. I'm so ticked - I might just use my hubby's upgrade and get myself the Vigor when that comes out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress