my phone keeps disconnecting me from calls

Allen1968

May 29, 2012
Visit site
MI have had my phone over a year now and I have had no issues then last week my phone started disconnecting me from calls. Some times it does not happen at all, other times I can talk for a while then it does it, and other times when I place a call and the other person answers or if I answer a call it will disconnect me a soon I hit the button to answer or hear the other person say hello. This is really getting on my nerves.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Is the phone getting hot? Dropped calls can happen if you phones sitting in the sun or on the dash in your car.

Also - There may be moisture seeping in. Try removing the back, battery and SD Card and putting it in a zip lock bag of plain rice for about 12 hrs or so.

Hope this helps.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Same exact problem with my phone. The way i fixed it was by pre ordering the galaxy s3.

No really though, i really regret installing gingerbread, after the instal my phone went steadily down hill.

IMO your good old DINC has reched its end. Lucky for us there are plenty of nice new phones out, enroute soon or in the pipe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch