Updated to SwiftKey 3 and now have our favorite low space message

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get a low space message after updating their SwiftKey keyboard? Haven't been able to get this one to go away. :-(

Thoughts?

Sent from my DROID Incredible using Android Central Forums

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Updated to SwiftKey 3 and now have our favorite low space mes

did you erase all your text messages .... or at least the one you dont need .... i have noticed erasing a few hundres text messages make it go away.
also if you have twitter check the size of its cache... mine was huge and once i delted the cache it went away

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Also clear cache on your email and facebook app if you use facebook.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delay on the update. Have been uber busy at work and haven't been able to keep up with the forums.

Ended up doing a factory rest on the phone. Cleared all the caches on my phone deleted all emails that were on it and all text messages cleared all the extra apps off etc. Nothing helped and therefore ended up resetting the phone.

Message went away for now. Talked with verizon (always fun) and they told me this "just happens to the droid incredible sometimes" their solution of course is always to reset. It did fix it for now so guess I can't complain too much.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

Zimeron

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site

Sorry for the delay on the update. Have been uber busy at work and haven't been able to keep up with the forums.

Ended up doing a factory rest on the phone. Cleared all the caches on my phone deleted all emails that were on it and all text messages cleared all the extra apps off etc. Nothing helped and therefore ended up resetting the phone.

Message went away for now. Talked with verizon (always fun) and they told me this "just happens to the droid incredible sometimes" their solution of course is always to reset. It did fix it for now so guess I can't complain too much.

For future reference, the ext4 mod would have saved you a phone reset and fixed the issue.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
For future reference, the ext4 mod would have saved you a phone reset and fixed the issue.

Thanks for the tip! I did look at that and I will definitely remember it. The one thing I guess I was worried about (and have always been a little paranoid to do) was root my phone. It appeared that I had to root to use that fix? Am I mistaken?