Ringo Pro LED

hdorre95

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
SMS led blink

I read that the Droid Incredible LED can only turn red and green. Are there any ways to make my LED blink Orange when I receive a new SMS and/or Email?

Last edited:

hdorre95

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it can blink to many colors. I don't think it can blink orange ;)

If it can turn Orange (while charging), I don't see why it wouldn't be able to blink Orange when a sms is received.
Does anyone know of any apps that allow the LED to blink orange for notifications?

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
If it can turn Orange (while charging), I don't see why it wouldn't be able to blink Orange when a sms is received.
Does anyone know of any apps that allow the LED to blink orange for notifications?

I don't particularly know why you need it to be orange, but OK.

I'm not aware of any app that will do this. However, you can try emailing some of the popular devs (probably the ones who have built software similar to this in the past) and see if it is possible. Who knows, maybe they can whip you up something that will work. You may have to pay a little money, but you probably would had of anyways.

Hope that helped a bit.

hdorre95

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't particularly know why you need it to be orange, but OK.

I'm not aware of any app that will do this. However, you can try emailing some of the popular devs (probably the ones who have built software similar to this in the past) and see if it is possible. Who knows, maybe they can whip you up something that will work. You may have to pay a little money, but you probably would had of anyways.

Hope that helped a bit.

I want it Orange because I associate green with go and clear.

I'm new to the forum, so could you guys guide me to some good Droid Incredible developers?

Last edited:

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't think this is possible without root, and even then maybe not. Check the DI section of XDA Developers; might be something there.

hdorre95

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Apps like Ringo pro and Blink work without root. I don't see how this would be different, but I'm new to android.

Could anyone direct me towards good developers? I looked and didn't see the page for devs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87