Odd end call screen.....

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with big red because my wife's envtouch is going wacky.....it's been a bad week for me....

Anyhow, when I took the phone away from my face, it had the 611/ verizon on a white screen to the left of the end call button, which was really small and both were up near the top of the screen.

I then put it back to my ear and away and the regular end call screen appeared.

Anyone ever experience this?

I have the refurb and it has the original firmware/ software versions. Non rooted.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Could be the proximity sensory was dirty? I know you have the experience with this stuff. Just trying to provide another thought line. Has it happened again?

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
May have just been a software hiccup if you can't recreate it... I just called #611 a few times and couldn't get the issue to occur...

On a sidenote... PvillComp! You made the Bacon Meat Extravaganza Basket you're avatar??? Why the hurtfulness??? :(

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
On a sidenote... PvillComp! You made the Bacon Meat Extravaganza Basket you're avatar??? Why the hurtfulness??? :(

Jealousy is a cruel mistress. You have the recipe; you just need the will to enter bacon nirvana! Trust me 3 days of salads will take care of any damage done .

;););)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87