MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I mailed mine in on the 12th and received my card today, just over 2 weeks later. A lot quicker than the 4-6 weeks they talk about in the print on the rebates.

You shouldn't get too much trouble as long as you follow the directions. Just make sure to make a copy of everything you send, and IMO, get it sent via certified mail so you can prove the postmark on it.

That said, I hope you sent it in already. The rebate promotion had to be postmarked on 7/26, unless they extended the offer.

bark8015

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Something else worth considering, if you didn't already know about it.

If you haven't used any of the balance on the card yet, you can take it to any major bank (technically should be any bank with the Visa logo) and get the full cash value out instantly.

It would probably be helpful to be an account holder at that bank, I'm sure.

ghutch0309

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
You can also go to the website on the card, I think its verizonwireless.com/rebates or something like that but its on the back of the card, and set up an account and have the money from the card deposited directly into your bank account. Thats what I have done with any I got for my family, no charge either all you need is the name of your bank and an account number and routing number, all found at the bottom of your checks if anyone still uses those

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine took 2 or 3 weeks, not too long. It was a while ago and I cashed it out at my bank the day I got it. I believe that it was previously mentioned, but I will reiterate. If you do not use the card, you can take it into any bank and have it cashed out at no charge. You can either take the cash and pocket it, or deposit into your account of choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38