DInc's going nude

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
been rocking the silicone case from the get....had phone on launch day. just put on a invisible shield a week ago. dont wanna scratch this one up.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a Seidio case I never use because of the added size and a Sena pouch I only use when at the pool (kids splashing so I feel safer in the pouch). Naked is the only way

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Got the Seidio Innocase II combo holster and case, but I think it makes it too big for me. Just ordered the seidio holster for the bare device and will compare to see which I like more. I do like the rubberized surface of most cases and the device itself is almost too slick, but it's size makes it comfortable naked.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Appreciate the positive encouragement...I think I'm all in on the nude.

Just one thing, I'm a dude, dude. Wanda's just a nickname...like calling your overweight friends "slim" or your short friends "stretch"....its cool though, i've been called much worse! :D

Is that anything like Ugly Wanda? ;)

Living-Color-BH-021205111133_std-1.jpg

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a case on it it now but i do get the itch to go naykee sometimes. I bought the sleeve for the nexus one, that way i can take it out and have it in its full glory but still tuck it back in when not in use. I always have a screen protect but I have been using the case because i fear putting the backside down on the lens.

ecksit

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I use a case and screen protector only because my hands are usually kind of sweaty which creates smudgemarks all over the phone, I hate that.

msm_portata

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
My Dinc has been "naked" since I got it on opening day. No scratches on front or back. (I never put it in a pocket with coins or keys.)

My iPod Touch got deep scratches in the screen, and the back is roughed up badly.

Your mileage may vary.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I had such high hopes when I saw the title to this thread... but since I'm here, I use a screen protector all the time and case is about 50-50.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Is that anything like Ugly Wanda? ;)

Living-Color-BH-021205111133_std-1.jpg

Wow, never thought i would miss RuPaul as a woman but that pic is pretty convincing, and that guy won an oscar! (Jamie Foxx, not RuPaul)...it's not exactly a spitting image but pretty close, bonus: you just hooked me up with a new avatar! Thanks!

Well the Dinc's free of its verizon case for the first time since i put the zagg on back in may. Forgot just how slim this thing is. Think i'm going no case, but leave the zagg on...for now...baby steps i guess.

anon(39328)

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Innocase Surface and screen protector here. I went for awhile with no case, but finally found one that actually feels like part of the phone instead of feeling like a bulky case.

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't use any cases or screen protectors either. Other than the hip holster I use to carry it, strictly naked. I can give testament to the screen though. One evening, about a month after I got my DI, I was getting out of my car and *ouch* dropped my phone to the ground. It gets worse. It fell on my foot as I stepped and shot across the garage floor about 10 feet to the wall, screen down. I was mad and figured I'd ruined the thing, but for that kind of accident I was very surprised. Now, in the sunlight, I can see a few light scratches in the screen, but it can only be seen in the sun, or directly under a light bulb at night. And since I don't use the screen in direct sun or standing under a lamp, they don't ever show up when I'm using it. Typed this just now using my phone. It's not bulletproof, but the screen really is high quality and resists scratches extremely well. While I wish I'd had a screen protector for that moment, in the long run it doesn't bother me at all. Plus, if it gets worse, got the insurance.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i dont have a screen protector but am waiting on a pack of steiheils. I really love their screen protectors, mainly because it makes the screen much easier to touch navigate, it seems like it gives it less slipperyness(the screen) if that makes any sense. I have a Seidio innocase active that i bought and i think adds the exact amount of weight and added bulk that the device needs.

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
No screen protector (and no scratches), but the VZW black silicone case is staying on for sure. It fell a couple times from around 5 feet on solid tile, and I can only imagine what the damage would've been!