Android 14, now unable to swipe away notifications on lock screen

autumnra1n

Jan 18, 2024
Visit site
Does anyone have any ideas? I can't dismiss any notifications that I used to be able to from my lock screen ie Messenger, SMS, Instagram, FB etc. I have to unlock to dismiss. This has been happening ever since the Android 14 update on my Samsung Galaxy S21U. I do use LockStar and Wonderland but I've also disabled both of those and I still can't dismiss anything from the lock screen. It's incredibly annoying.

Aosp Fables

Feb 25, 2024
Visit site
Does anyone have any ideas? I can't dismiss any notifications that I used to be able to from my lock screen ie Messenger, SMS, Instagram, FB etc. I have to unlock to dismiss. This has been happening ever since the Android 14 update on my Samsung Galaxy S21U. I do use LockStar and Wonderland but I've also disabled both of those and I still can't dismiss anything from the lock screen. It's incredibly annoying.
In Android 14 look under Display > Lock Screen > Use Device Controls

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
There was an update for one of the modules but it didn't affect the issue I have. If I could screen record in my lock screen I could show what happens but it's basically what happens when you can't dismiss a persistent notification.
Turn off all Good lock modules and reboot your phone and see if you can with default lock screen