mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Okay, honestly, I am one of the software techs for Verizon for Blackberries and Android devices, and I can PERSONALLY guarantee that it will start rolling out September 1st 10pm, est

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
There is a reason I just joined to inform you guys of the news. Now, I know you guys are going to hate me for this, but it still is SUBJECT to change, although unlikely to. I will keep you posted. As of right now, it is scheduled to start rolling out on September 1st!

MrBigFeathers

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Okay, honestly, I am one of the software techs for Verizon for Blackberries and Android devices, and I can PERSONALLY guarantee that it will start rolling out September 1st 10pm, est

We have a source for all the blogs to run wild with now!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
No Larry. I will NOT post this under the WRONG title of "froyo august 23rd" unless you want to rename that thread to "Froyo Release Rumors" or something to that nature. Here is the link for the september 1st release:

HTC Droid Incredible for Verizon Getting Android 2.2 on September 1st, Rumors Suggest | Android Community

LARRY, IF YOU LOCK UP ANOTHER ONE OF MY THREADS, I will report you to a site admin, not JUST another moderator. OVERMODERATION FTL!!!!

Sniff sniff, there is a reason he has asked you to post it in the correct thread. All the Froyo threads have been merged, deleted etc into one post to keep the "rumor" threads about Froyo at a minimum because it makes people like me, who enjoy helping people, get headaches with all the Froyo spam......

sniff sniff I smell a ban coming.

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Sniff sniff, there is a reason he has asked you to post it in the correct thread. All the Froyo threads have been merged, deleted etc into one post to keep the "rumor" threads about Froyo at a minimum because it makes people like me, who enjoy helping people, get headaches with all the Froyo spam......

sniff sniff I smell a ban coming.

Merely a suggestion. I will prove my worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.