Peep / Friendstream on 2.2

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
same boat here fellas. did the zip file and now invalid password, etc.

on 2.1 every now and then it would just not update and I would have to log out and log back in.

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I would say it worked better on 2.1.

I had it working on 2.2, but then I logged out and tried to log back in after updating who I was following. Now, I can't log on either.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
HTC wrote me:
We are aware of a concern with the default twitter related programs on android phones. This has come about Twitter updated their authentication servers over the week. We are currently working with Twitter in order to see what can be done. At this time the best thing we can recommend is to use the official twitter for android application on the android market place as it is still connecting just fine though this will not correct the connection issue with peep and friend stream currently.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number xxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Amber

slayerfaith1982

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Since everyone is talking about this anyways, 1 kinda related question (assuming they fix this peep/twitter thing), can you have landscape keyboard when posting from friendstream? I understand why you cant if your posting from the widget, but if you go into the app it appears that you still can't use a landscape keyboard. Am I missing something?