Need help. I'm a noob.

xhunter187

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got my DInc Tuesday night and manually updated to Froyo. Me and my wife are both having the problem where we take pictures and even though we have configured the storage setting to our SD cards it still saves to the phone memory. Any help is appreciated and welcomed. Like I said I have only had this phone for about 2 days but I have never been happier with it and have no regrets leaving "Team Blackberry".

jdazzr

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Well mine works fine so idk how to fix your problem. But if I were you I'd load Astro File Manager from the market. Then you can transfer the pics from phone to SD in the mean time till while you figure out what's goin on.

ThinkDinc

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Are you absolutely sure you have it set to save to SD Card in the Photo settings of your camera? Did you try to restore the default settings from the Photo menu?

If it's a deeper problem you should post how you manually updated froyo?

When you flash a ROM like the update.zip you should always double check what software version and baseband (the radio) is compatible. I think it's possible to brick your phone flashing the same radio on top of itself.

ballbusta

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine are saving to DCIM folder on SD card. Are you sure you are looking in the right folder? It took me a few minutes to find mine.

logan78511

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
You may not have it entirely set to saving to sd card. I had that issue when I first got the phone. I had some things set to SD card and thought I had the camera set that way and I didn't. Click the menu when you open up your camera and set it.

xhunter187

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the input guys. I have all settings set straight to the SD card. I did it in the menu with the camera open. I also went to settings from the home screen. I plugged my phone in and the pictures are on my SD card but they dont show up under the SD section when unplugged. It only shows up under "Camera Shots". Thank for the help with showing me that they are indeed in my SD card but I wish I knew why it wont show it on my phone. Its minor stuff now though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non