Droid Incredible Best Mobile Hotspot Phone on Verizon

bunjy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if this has already been posted, but Laptop Mag crowns the Droid Incredible as best Mobile Hotspot Smartphone on Verizon. It's edged out by the EVO overall, but hey, it's got 4G so this isn't a fair fight. Interestingly enough, 2nd place on Verizon goes to the Droid2. The Droid X and Samsung Fascinate bring up the rear.

What’s the Best Mobile Hotspot Smart Phone?

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm not surprised.

Just FYI, Engadget still praises the Dinc as the best Android experience to date.

Just sayin'.

Rondo1

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I currently own a DInc and I "upgraded" to a Motorola Droid X.... returned it within 3 days and went back to my DInc. Then in a short stint of temporary insanity, I changed over to SPRINT and went with the HTC EVO 4G...... 24 hours later, I was back on VW (they allowed me to come back without any charges since it was so sudden. In both cases, the 4.3" phones - though GORGEOUS, was just too big (did I really say that?). It just didn't fit in my hand as comfy as the DInc does. But after these two experiences, its very obvious to me - there is no better Android experience than that of the DInc. Now if it only had a front facing cam - I'd be in complete ANDROID heaven!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress