SD Card Issues

jlglynn

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
So I upgraded to a 32gb Kingston microSD about a week ago and replaces my 2gb one that came with it. The phone read it and everything was great until a couple days ago. I tried to transfer my music from my internal storage to my SD card via Astro and about half way through it failed and turned off my phone. When I turned it back on my DInc won't read the SD card, can't mount it, can't format it. When I put the card in my computer slot it says its write protected and read only. Can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone help me?

Also getting low disc space application errors and I just run through system and force stop a bunch and the error goes away. Only had issue after upgrading to Froyo. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ligorius

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Not that I'd rule it out completely, I wouldn't necessarily blame it on being counterfeit. The exact same thing happened to my Sandisk card recently, which I purchased directly from Verizon. Sandisk support was exceptional, in the sense, they RMA'd it immediately. They even sent me a pre paid UPS label. I *think* I may have not unmounted it right before that happened, so that could have been part of the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87