Apps failing to install or update

Rithisak

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I had the Moto Droid 1 and now have the Incredible and have noticed that apps that were once on my Moto Droid won't install on my Incredible and apps that were once installed on my Incredible fail in updating leaving me unable to get the app back on my phone. I tried contacting the vendors but won't get replies from them. Is anyone else having this issue? Some apps include Body Fitness, Epic Fails, Angry Birds and more that I just can't currently think of.

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
if you can share a way to delete that folder it would be great because i tried this and it failed to delete.

Rithisak

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I moved everything and the folder was empty. I used several file managers Astro being one and they all said error when I tried to delete the folder.

Rithisak

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I got it to work last night but I had to connect it to my pc and there were some files in the secure folder that u can't see on the file managers that was preventing the folder from being deleted. Once I deleted those and deleted the secure folder while still connected to the pc it worked. I restarted the phone and the apps started installing that didn't work before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87