Watch movies in android browser???

jvilly92

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
is there any websites that i can go to that allows me to watch movies on my phone. like i remember iphone had one called iphonemoviez.net

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
That site claims to support Android, too. I have never used it. Any site that shows flash content, and doesn't specifically block Android (Hulu), works just fine. I assume Side Reel also works, but have not tried it.

South Park Studios works like a charm, as long as you go to the bottom of the page and select "Desktop Site."

bullah

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Hulu also works

The latest Myn twopointtwo Rom over at XDA has a fully supported Hulu app that is well designed and easy to use. There is a modified version of flash baked into the Rom that allows Hulu to fully work. This is by far my favorite Rom yet. I highly recommend!

linwiz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Any chance some one some how managed to get netflix to work? It's a long shot without silverlight but worth a shot lol

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The latest Myn twopointtwo Rom over at XDA has a fully supported Hulu app that is well designed and easy to use. There is a modified version of flash baked into the Rom that allows Hulu to fully work. This is by far my favorite Rom yet. I highly recommend!

Give credit to skyraider for that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19