Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    617 Global Posts
    ROM
    Redemption ROM

Default DInc Top Verizon Phone in Engadget's Smartphone Recommendations

Thought this was pretty interesting, considering this thing launched in April.

But hey, pretty nice to see it still getting some recommendations

Smartphone buyer's guide: the best phones for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and more! -- Engadget

Amazing. And true. It's pretty funny that when I got mine in August, I was really nervous that maybe I should wait for the DX / D2 / Galaxy S that were all on the horizon.

It really is an awesome phone, and I usually go through phones like its my job. I only keep phones for more than a couple of months and I got mine the day before it came out. Came in the mail April 28th
    Nexus FTW
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

The inc kills the rest. X, droids, so undeserving.....unless you are human, then personal choice trumps, and engadget is only an internet opinion......

It's also a recommended device in the latest Consumer Reports. It wasn't at the top, but had a pretty high score. (73, IIRC. The highest Verizon smart phone was a 76.)