Just Another Sob Story...

KJowers

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my Droid Incredible from a height of 1ft onto the concrete drive. It landed perfectly flat on the screen and shattered the whole f'ing screen!!!! Why me?! I had just taken the otterbox off too!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Condolences are really needed at a time like this! LOL THANK GOD it was my work phone! But now no phone at all.....................$*%#

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Just Another Sob Story.............

Ah, that's terrible. Sorry man. My Dinc is all scuffed up from falls, but it's never been cracked. Decent build quality.

Stides

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

I smashed the screen on my incredible and I sent it to a store I found in eBay to get fixed. It was about $70 but they did a great job. If you're interested I can look through my eBay account and find the name. If I recall it was an actual cell phone store in a mall in North Carolina and they had a phone number where you could call to check your order status.

KJowers

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

Thanks, but I'm gonna wait and see if work will replace it since I'm due for an upgrade. Just don't know if I pay for it or if they do (most likely me). The sympathies help

henrokk

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I smashed the screen on my incredible and I sent it to a store I found in eBay to get fixed. It was about $70 but they did a great job. If you're interested I can look through my eBay account and find the name. If I recall it was an actual cell phone store in a mall in North Carolina and they had a phone number where you could call to check your order status.

Do you happen to know what mall or what city it is in? I live in Raleigh, NC and having a place like that locally would be great.

KJowers

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't believe it, but the guy at City Hall that handles the phones had a brand new Incredible sitting on his desk that had just come in! Talk about luck going from bad to good! Now to find time to root and go back to MIUI...............or Skyraider............decisions, decisions.......................

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I feel your pain. A couple months ago, I took mine out to clean the dust off. Unfortunately I was dumb enough to do it outside and I dropped it, but luckily when it fell, I kneed it toward the grass. A corner still caught the curb but at least it didn't fall completely on the concrete.

That sucks though. I hope you can get an upgrade and not pay too much for it...

KJowers

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Rooted, MIUI is back (the lock screens and themes, man, the lock screens and themes!!!), screen protector, otterbox commuter, annnnnd..................I'm in love again!!!:cool: