Phone keeps booting into Recovery

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to flash Andmer's Miui and now my phone wont boot out of recovery... Now matter what I do it takes me back to recovery. My recovery says"CWM voodoo lagfix recovery v.3.0.2.8x.ti"
Never seen those "ti" numbers before...
I flashed JTs CWM and Atlas Pit 2.2 in Odin then tried flashing the MIUI Rom..( Didnt put anyting in "Phone") Made sure they were in PDA and PIT . Thats when all this happend. Now whenever I try to do anything ...Wipe cache, wipe Dalvik or try to restore backup i get ..."E: cant open/cache/recovery/ last_log" or "Cant Mount....." I knew I should of stayed with COMRomm 2.1.

HELP!!!!
Thanks in advance guys!!!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind I got it... Took it back to stock. Starting form scratch...

Please close this thread. Thanks.

Yeah, you have to flash the atlas 2.2 pit file with a full stock ROM like DL09, DI01, or EB01. You can't just flash the atlas pit file by itself or with a CWM file. The atlas pit file MUST be flashed in conjunction with a full stock ODIN file.

Reactions: jjcasillas15

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, you have to flash the atlas 2.2 pit file with a full stock ROM like DL09, DI01, or EB01. You can't just flash the atlas pit file by itself or with a CWM file. The atlas pit file MUST be flashed in conjunction with a full stock ODIN file.

So I flashed back to stock... then flashed CWM and tried to revert to a nandroid back up I had. That didnt work. Next I flashed in Odin a old root package that I had from you guys, took me to SC 2.9.2. That worked. I then flashed CommRom 2.0 and then 2.1 patch... (Did all the wipes in between flashes) Now Im getting constant FC's....

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
So I flashed back to stock... then flashed CWM and tried to revert to a nandroid back up I had. That didnt work. Next I flashed in Odin a old root package that I had from you guys, took me to SC 2.9.2. That worked. I then flashed CommRom 2.0 and then 2.1 patch... (Did all the wipes in between flashes) Now Im getting constant FC's....

You need to use a full Odin package of EB01 with the Atlas pit.. Let it boot.. Flash a new version of CWM and boot directly into clockwork.. Wipe data and then you can install CommROM 2.0 - use a version with the kernel installed so that it will overwrite the stock kernel.. (activate voodoo) - then apply the patch..

If you use a SC 2.9.2 version it is not a complete froyo ROM.. and there are mount and compatibility issues..

Reactions: jjcasillas15

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
You need to use a full Odin package of EB01 with the Atlas pit.. Let it boot.. Flash a new version of CWM and boot directly into clockwork.. Wipe data and then you can install CommROM 2.0 - use a version with the kernel installed so that it will overwrite the stock kernel.. (activate voodoo) - then apply the patch..

If you use a SC 2.9.2 version it is not a complete froyo ROM.. and there are mount and compatibility issues..

Thanks Jaekar... Got ComRom 2.1 running good again... I'll make sure to thank you when I get on my laptop!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhishek397