Screwed something up

nuker2guy

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
So I tried the leaked GB package, a while ago. Fried my sdcard and stuff, and so when I went back, something got messed up. The home button doesn't work. When I press it, it doesn't vibrate until after I let go, and it won't go to my launcher, or with the long press, go to task manager. Also, when holding the power button, I only have the option to power off, reboot, recovery, and download. I believe I'm running UKB 2.0. Another thing, I can't receive phone calls. When someone calls me, phone force closes, and I get no signal for a while, then signal comes back. Also, some notifications, like getting a text through handscent, doesn't cause my phone to vibrate, and I check ALL the settings. Help to any or all of these problems? I'm doing a factory reset and wiping everything now.
Edit: after the data wipe, the home key works, and holding the power button does as well, I'll try getting a call and a text.

nuker2guy

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's weird. After I wipe it, it is fine, but then I restore apps using titanium backup, and then reboot to fix the clock not displaying in my status bar, though tsm parts, and when it comes back up, it is broken again. I guess I'll just install from market, all my apps :(

nuker2guy

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I believe what it was is that I backed up an old TI backup, cause I stored one on my computer, but it was like 6 months ago, and I restored the system data too, and it was a different rom, probably not even froyo, so I'm pretty sure that was the problem

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, don't restore the system data when you restore your apps. If any of the system stuff is different and gets overwritten, problems will ensue...