Eb01 help

CCROSS41585

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok everyone, sorry for the stupid question, but.i have eb01 with sc2.4 but the problem I am having is I would like to download all the extras and a theme. But the problem I am having is getting phone into cwr to apply them. Don't know if I am doing it wrong but have downloaded the update.zip and deleted the old one but still can't get it to work.when I go to do it manually and select download sd card update zip it gives me a little android man with triangle and ! In it. Help please....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok everyone, sorry for the stupid question, but.i have eb01 with sc2.4 but the problem I am having is I would like to download all the extras and a theme. But the problem I am having is getting phone into cwr to apply them. Don't know if I am doing it wrong but have downloaded the update.zip and deleted the old one but still can't get it to work.when I go to do it manually and select download sd card update zip it gives me a little android man with triangle and ! In it. Help please....

are you hitting the home button to select,,,,,and did you delete the update.zip from your downloads folder aswell as the sd card,, or just the sd card

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
yes i am hitting home button, and yes i have deleted it in both places

Here follow these directions all credit goes to Landshark for the write up

Landshark said:
Here is the answer for you two and anyone else who wants to go directly to red cwm and not bother with blue recovery. Right click on this link, choose "open in new window" and save the .tar file to your computer

http://db.tt/6dZUc7d

Connect your phone to your pc with debugging on, pull down notification bar, click on usb connected, click grey "connect usb storage" below green droid. When auto play pops up, click "open folder to view files", when the window opens delete update.zip from there. If you haven't already seen this part and done it, download this update.zip to your clockworkmod folder, go into the clockwork mod folder and delete recovery-update, rename this update to recovery-update:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Now on your phone, click the grey "turn off" usb storage box under the orange droid. Turn off your phone, pull the battery, open ODIN on your computer, hold volume down button on phone and connect phone to pc with usb cable. Flash the .tar file with ODIN, when ODIN is done, unplug phone, put battery back in, power up, and you will now be able to go directly to red cwm no matter what method you use.