Reasons why not to support Rom Manager anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Thatdudebutch welcome to Android Central. Freaking Loved superdark used it exclusively on DL09 outstanding

sounds like it is your developers problem not RM. been using since droud1 days and have no issues.

Facsinate owners, instead of whining to me about RM being broken after update, why not get your community "devs" to fix the boot image? a

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

This is nonsense, koush is getting donation across the board with devices im sure he is making much more than fascinate specific devs. And this is not a new issue obviously devs have brought this to his attention. He could have taken time to try to work this out or maybe he should have posted a warning , ,,,,if you own a fascinate, please do not donate because RM doesnt support your device correctly and i do not want to gain from this misfortune,,,,, you tell us not to whine yet if you had donated your money for a product that did not operate im sure a different tune would be heard

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Its funny how things like this get turned around as attacks upon me.

bikemanbarnes Aaron Barnes
@adrynalyne It's cute how you created the koush-bashing post on that joke of a forum. Why not post on XDA? @clockworkmod #crybaby

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

@adrynalyne It's cute how you created the koush-bashing post on that joke of a forum. Why not post on XDA? @clockworkmod #crybaby

Tell that **** it was already on xda before u posted it here u were jus reportin wat u saw there on here.... Also we can't help it if he disregards support goe our device... Wen u discontinue support on something ur gona hear about it period esp if its a somewhat newer device... Dryn abnd the dev r wrkin harder than anyone 2 keep this phones software current if koush doesnt want 2 continue support for rm for fascinate it doesnt mater we don't need it it jus made things a lil more convenient we will live w.o it but koush should have some retribution fir the ppl who paid(i am not one of them) and can no longer use the app

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Adrynalyne we appreciate everything you do and appreciate that you have gone to the fascinate and AC's defense.

I will not entertain the nonsense about "Joke of a forum" .

tw105188

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I was unaware plod the hostilities among devs lol. But I'm not sure why he would take shots at adryn or AC. Am I supposed to believe one internet forum is "cooler" than another? No personal shots but that strikes me as extremely funny.

Maybe I should head over to xda with all the cool cats. Haha. Oh yeah, uninstalled.

HardcorePooka

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Uninstalled and a review left with my true feelings on it. If you are going to be a jerk to people who try and fix your mistakes... You get nothing from me.

FloorMatt

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Adrynalyne is trouble, always has been. Lol jk. Seriously though, he gives of his time more freely than other dev in the forums @ xda. Not a knock on the others, I can only imagine the amount of time by all that has been invested in this phone, just an observation on why he definitely deserves to be heard. He doesn't deserve flaming arrows from trolls, he is just the messenger. Rated, commented, un-installed the app while checking "defective." Good day to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa