swissguy591

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to flash back to the superclean rom from the community rom using odin. But I couldn't find the original .tar files for superclean in the odin thread so I decided to use one that I had on my computer. But as I did that I realized that the superclean file I was using was for nonvoodo..... so it got stuck at the end of the download so I unplugged it and now my phone won't start. I can sometimes get it back into download mode but the problem is that I still don't have a voodo compatible .tar file..... can anyone find me one or just give me another idea on how to fix my phone. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to flash back to the superclean rom from the community rom using odin. But I couldn't find the original .tar files for superclean in the odin thread so I decided to use one that I had on my computer. But as I did that I realized that the superclean file I was using was for nonvoodo..... so it got stuck at the end of the download so I unplugged it and now my phone won't start. I can sometimes get it back into download mode but the problem is that I still don't have a voodo compatible .tar file..... can anyone find me one or just give me another idea on how to fix my phone. Any help would be great. Thanks.

There are NO ODIN voodoo files. We have not found a way to include voodoo kernels in ODIN flashable packages. If you can get into download mode you can fix your phone. I would suggest flashing back to stock EB01 with a partition fix and then coming back from there. The file didn't get stuck, it just takes a while to fully install. If it was stuck for more than 6 or 7 minutes, then it was stuck. Anything less, it was still installing. Make sure your battery is out the whole time, make sure you are using a USB port in the back of the computer near the motherboard, make sure you have the samsung drivers downloaded and installed. Download the below files and place them where listed:
Place this file in the PDA section of ODIN:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Place this file in the PIT section of ODIN:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

To the left of the PIT button you will see three check boxes. Place a checkmark in the re-partition box, then hit start. After this finishes, close ODIN, unplug USB cord, reopen ODIN, reconnect phone to USB while holding volume down button. Flash CWM-recovery-all-3-30-fix in PDA section:
cwm-recovery-ALL-3-30-FIX.tar
After that finishes (7 seconds) close ODIN, pull USB cord, put battery back in but do not power on phone, hold volume up, volume down, and power buttons until samsung flashes 2 times. As soon as you see samsung for the second time, release all three buttons, you should boot straight to CWM. Scroll to voodoo, hit power button, disable lag fix should be highlighted, hit power button, hit menu soft key to go back one menu, hit power button while reboot system now is highlighted to reboot phone. You should be back at stock nonvoodoo EB01 now and can flash to SC safely.

swissguy591

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thank you soooooooooo much Landshark! That was the best help I've ever recieved on these forums! I'll keep this bookmarked just in case I have a brain fart like this again.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thank you soooooooooo much Landshark! That was the best help I've ever recieved on these forums! I'll keep this bookmarked just in case I have a brain fart like this again.

Did it work? Are you back up and running? I would have had you just flash CWM-all and disable lag fix if you allowed the ODIN install to finish. I just wanted to play it safe by re-partitioning.

swissguy591

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Did it work? Are you back up and running? I would have had you just flash CWM-all and disable lag fix if you allowed the ODIN install to finish. I just wanted to play it safe by re-partitioning.

Yeah it's all back up and running. Even got superclean on there again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty