Phone is slow with low signal strength.

awskier08

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
My phone is doing the phantom clicking when its in my office. I can reboot it and it will continue doing the same thing.

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm using EC09.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The GB leak was more trouble than it was worth for me (though I really miss Netflix...). If you're having weird issues that keep cropping up, you may want to consider rolling it back to Froyo and waiting for an official GB release.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The GB leak was more trouble than it was worth for me (though I really miss Netflix...). If you're having weird issues that keep cropping up, you may want to consider rolling it back to Froyo and waiting for an official GB release.

agreed! That's what I did and now I am running 100% stock.

swenpro

May 10, 2011
Visit site
My phone is doing the phantom clicking when its in my office. I can reboot it and it will continue doing the same thing.

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm using EC09.

I started having phantom clicking (random soft key presses) on stock rooted ED01.
I continued to have phantom clicking issues on UKB 2.0, ED04.
I have now switched to using my OEM Samsung wall charger ONLY to charge the phone, and random soft key presses have stopped.
It is possible that the phantom clicking has nothing to do with your recent ROM upgrade.
See this thread for more info: http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-hacks/73444-soft-keys-possessed-times-3.html