Fascinate Wont boot, tried to fix with odin, need help!

brettsalyer

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello, My Dad has a Samsung Fascinate (SCH i500) and it was stuck in a boot loop. Verizon told him it couldnt be fixed, but im sure it can. I downloaded odin and used the Dl09 package and it was successful, but the phone doesnt even get passed the Samsung Logo (the white words at the beginning). So I tried the EH03 package and that one gets stuck at MOVINAND when trying to apply with odin. I dont know what to do now, I dont have the Clock work mod or anything like that.

Any help?

By the way, when you apply packages with odin and you dont want them on your phone anymore (cause they dont work) is there anyway to get them off? And if there is how do you do it?

brettsalyer

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
ok I tried Dl09 again and this time i got an error on boot saying somethin about error to data wipe or somethin along the lines of wiping data.

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
ok I tried Dl09 again and this time i got an error on boot saying somethin about error to data wipe or somethin along the lines of wiping data.

Put this atlas_v2.2.pit in the Pit section in Odin put the DL09 in PDA as usual, then make sure to click "Re-Partition" in the options section and then hit start as normal. Please report back with what happens...............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87