A couple of good fascinate videos

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Interesting again is that there are no headphones shown in the unboxing. Why in the world would they leave out headphones?

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
keep cost down

It couldn't cost them that much to include them. Although I haven't bought many smartphones, but headphones have always been included. And I would think that they should be included, at least for all "high-end" smartphones. Just seems ridiculous to me to leave them out.

bstarr3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Bing actually looks pretty good on that review. It looks like I prefer Google maps, especially with the turn-by-turn, but as a search portal, bing has some nice functionality. I like the images, movies, local tabs right on there. It also looks like Bing's voice search is not as good as google's, but I use Vlingo, anyway

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had an LED flash on my captivate...but I love the phone sooo much it is hard to be mad at it for a bad battery life and no led flash...only two faults I consider.

Samsung did a good job in the look of this phone!!! I don't like the cheap battery door though. The locking feature on my captivate is top notch! Anything that snaps like that just seems like it will have problems...like my Blackberries did....Sliding off, snapping off...ugh!

Samsung Galaxy S phones, FTW!!!!