Up for order

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
They are going to let me order but I have to do it through them tomorrow. The cs Rep is going to call me tomorrow morning. I get my ne2 and supposedly overnight shipping. Is there anything else I need to ask for? I have to do the mail in rebate vs. the instant but I can live with that.

youngko

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
for everyone that ordered online with free overnight shipping, the rep told me the phone will not ship until thursday, so all overnighters will be received on friday. the advantage for odering online is obviously the instant $100 rebate.

just thought everyone should know, so they are not waiting by their doors tomorrow. i did overnight so i'm hoping the rep was wrong, but we'll see.

Checkingout

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
for everyone that ordered online with free overnight shipping, the rep told me the phone will not ship until thursday, so all overnighters will be received on friday. the advantage for odering online is obviously the instant $100 rebate.

just thought everyone should know, so they are not waiting by their doors tomorrow. i did overnight so i'm hoping the rep was wrong, but we'll see.

I had a bad feeling this would be the case. Just can't stand how misleading Verizon can be with this crap...meaning if the phone is up for order today, and you pay (or use code) for overnight shipping, to me that means I will get the phone overnight? Oh well...thanks for the feedback!

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Not misleading, they've stated that the phone would'nt ship till 9/9 so if it doesn't ship till then, overnite shipping means it arrives on friday

youngko

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I had a bad feeling this would be the case. Just can't stand how misleading Verizon can be with this crap...meaning if the phone is up for order today, and you pay (or use code) for overnight shipping, to me that means I will get the phone overnight? Oh well...thanks for the feedback!

yup, i agree. i made the same point to the rep. the promotion of free overnight is useless to those that ordered last night or today. it would have been the same as ordering 2 day.

however, i wonder if i'll get the charging cradle i purchased tomorrow. i bought it together with the phone, but the accessories should be available to ship whenever. i don't really care if i get it tomorrow or if it ships together with the phone, but i'm just curious.

Checkingout

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Not misleading, they've stated that the phone would'nt ship till 9/9 so if it doesn't ship till then, overnite shipping means it arrives on friday

Sure it is...when ordering (unless text was in 1 PT font or buried) it did not say it would not ship until the 9th. It makes sense, to me anyway, that you could order a phone the day before release...and then RECEIVE it on the actual release date.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I still think it will be delivered on Thursday. Otherwise they wouldn't have started taking orders today. I think the rep is misinformed.

youngko

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I still think it will be delivered on Thursday. Otherwise they wouldn't have started taking orders today. I think the rep is misinformed.

i sure hope so. it would only make sense to have it shipped and available to pick up at stores on the same day. that's how most online pre-orders work.

jokerls240

Nov 10, 2009
www.facebook.com

I already have a tracking number and confirmed that it has left the warehouse in Memphis on its way to Nashville! :D

Granted, I used a business account to order mine. So others' results may vary.

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
That would be a little strange for them not to ship today, but it's VZW. Regardless, I've got two VZW stores within 6 blocks of my office, so I'm walking to the first one tomorrow, and if I get any problems, I'm sprinting to the next one.

I've bugged the living hell out of the employees at both stores, I bet they can't wait to get me my phone so I go away. :)