google search found using launcher pro

gspeed

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I got it.

You need to use dolphin hd browser.

I reset dolphin hd default in settings. I then did another search using widget. This time I noticed it gave 2 options to perform search(Google and dolphin hd). Select dolphin hd from this list.

The way it is constructed it is set to use the default broswer which redirects to bing.

If you install dolphin hd, or any browser I think, this redirect will not occur.

gspeed

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
While not a solution for everyone, it definitely is for me because Dolphin HD is my browser of choice anyway.

it is a solution though.

Didn't realize it was the solution either. Even before looking to get google search working, I installed dolphin hd and launcher pro. Will likely be a reoccurring theme to any device I may switch to.

mrtonee

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
i am a newbe and i agree using the google search on home screen thru launcher pro ( free version) with dolphin hd it uses google instead of bing............

Reactions: Downwind

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Corey or anyone else for that matter. When OTA Froyo comes out do u think non rooted phones will be able to use "magnified glass" to search with google? or on TW Launcher for that matter? or still need something like the Google advanced APK and LauncherPro?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty