Facebook photo to contact photo sync?

bmoore0909

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Look at my last post and that should help you out some. There are two FB account types (under settings>accounts and sync>add new acount). The first is "Integrated Contact accounts" and the second is "More Accounts." Make sure you select the FB option under Integrated accounts. It should ask you to log in, then it should ask you to slect your contacts. Dont take offense to the next part, but of course the green checkmark means the box is selected where as the greyed out box means its not. Either check "select all" at the top, or you can individually check each contact which you would like to sync. Hope that helps.....

Got it! Thank you!

jessie02

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to go back after the initial sync-ing if I forgot to checkmark a few people? I cant seem to get back to that screen to select more.

The only way I was able to do it was by removing the face book account and the re adding it. Have not been able to figure out to get back to the initial set up screen since.

bmoore0909

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
The only way I was able to do it was by removing the face book account and the re adding it. Have not been able to figure out to get back to the initial set up screen since.

Hey Jessie,

I figured out how to do this. After you add new friends on facebook and want to "link" them, you dont have to go through the process again. All you have to do is have the main CONTACTS screen up, then hit the MENU button, and click GET FRIENDS. Sweeeet.

jessie02

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Jessie,

I figured out how to do this. After you add new friends on facebook and want to "link" them, you dont have to go through the process again. All you have to do is have the main CONTACTS screen up, then hit the MENU button, and click GET FRIENDS. Sweeeet.

Thanks, that worked!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress