Question S23 Ultra problem with photo attachments on Facebook or email.

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Received my new phone today and everything seemed to transfer perfectly including the gallery (with over 15,000 photos). My photos are all newest first and always have been whenever I was in another program and tried to attach one or more they show up exactly as shown in the gallery, so it's easy to find what I'm looking for. Now, if I'm on my email program or Facebook for instance and want to post or send a photo, when I try and attach a photo the gallery comes up but the photos come up all rearranged where I can't find what I'm looking for without going thru all of them. I'm really ready to just send this back and keep using my S20+ that I really don't see much difference in them other than I can put in a TB micro sd card. I just got off the phone with Samsung help line and the guy just blamed it on Facebook and Yahoo are 3rd party programs and there's nothing they can do. Funny, I've had so many Galaxy phones over the last 10 years and have never had this problem. Is anyone else having this, and if you have, do you know a work around? I did go to Yahoo's web site and when i went to upload a photo as an email attachment they showed up fine. Thank you for any help I can get.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos