Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!

SplatterSack

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Just getting started, but have managed to root and lagfix as of last night :) Nice screenshots everyone. Keep 'em coming.

snap20100917_120903.png

I would love to see a live wallpaper of this. Perhaps and constant stream.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's what I'm working with right now.

Launcher pro w/ a custom dock and the standard launcher pro icons.
Beautiful Widgets w/ the Topless Clock skin (w/ the background removed) and the standard Weather skin.
Also using Battery Indicator for the percentage in the notification area

frischami

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
the clock skin...

Using Launcher Pro Plus. Jorte Calendar Widget. In all my smartphone usage, Jorte's monthly view is the first app with a month view that is actually usable IMO. Highly recommended.

I am using Beautiful Widgets. The Clock Skin is blackcashmere with full transparency (basically I am after the font type and font color). Weather Skin is Standard Skin.

CAP201009122222.jpg

When you press the weather on the homescreen you get the screen below along with active elements (simulated rain, snow, lightning, fog etc etc). If this was a video the cloud on the left would move across the screen and past the sun, indicating Partly Cloudy. Note the screen is semi transparent, you can see my home screen in the background.

If I tap on the 5 day forecast I have it launch the Weather Bug Elite app.

Beautiful Widgets and Weather Bug Elite are paid apps.

CAP201009131429.jpg

can you tell me more about how to the clock skin is fully transparency?
I downloaded the black cashmere but i cant do that..

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
can you tell me more about how to the clock skin is fully transparency?
I downloaded the black cashmere but i cant do that..

Press the weather icon from your home screen to bring up the 5 day forecast. Press Menu > Configure > then scroll down the customize section and you can hide the background completely (which is what I did on my screen and so did kilo) or you can set the transparency to whatever percentage you want (0% being the least visible).

frischami

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Press the weather icon from your home screen to bring up the 5 day forecast. Press Menu > Configure > then scroll down the customize section and you can hide the background completely (which is what I did on my screen and so did kilo) or you can set the transparency to whatever percentage you want (0% being the least visible).

I don't have customize section...:( then should I download BW again?
anyway, thanks for your answer :)

sgtmack

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
6fs5xg.png

qzhpu9.png

I've only had it for 2 days. I'm still trying to decide how I want it set up.
I tried several free clocks, because I'm cheap. But I ended up buying Beautiful Widgets. I also have Battstatt. Tho one in the notification bar is Gauge Battery Widget. I removed it in favor of the Battstatt. The dock icons are from Droidz.

Last edited:

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
^ Yeah, that's really slick. Unfortunately, I don't have mine rooted, so I can't screenshot. WHICH SUCKS SO BAD. Does anyone think there will ever be an app that lets you do this? :(

coltsbr

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe that there is not a way to take a screen shot on my device without being rooted! Every other device I have had there had been an application that you could download to take a snap shot of what you were viewing on the sceen.

Is it the firmware that does not allow this to be possible?

ska9329

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
6fs5xg.png

qzhpu9.png

I've only had it for 2 days. I'm still trying to decide how I want it set up.
I tried several free clocks, because I'm cheap. But I ended up buying Beautiful Widgets. I also have Battstatt. Tho one in the notification bar is Gauge Battery Widget. I removed it in favor of the Battstatt. The dock icons are from Droidz.
What is the name of those dock icons? I can't find them.

Thanks

shin2na86

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Here is mine :D

Hmm I don't know how to insert the picture directly in the text box...

I used AppOrganizer to create folders for applications and changed to custom icons :)

Last edited: